A confession to God

Hi,Today I'm gonna make a confession here

Let's just say I have this kind of strange and rare disease.Before I've got this disease, I've never thought that being healthy is one of the most precious gift from the God.I've never thought before,that being sick like this will be able to makes me cry,scream,and losing some hope.Nobody knows what exactly the cause of this disease,even the doctor doesn't know about it.Everything is uncertain.

So now here I am,lying in my bed,typing in my keyboard,while my whole body covered in bruises and red marks that burned my skin.

I rarely plea before.I rarely pray to God for something.But now I often pray to God,hoping that God will bless me and cured me from this disgusting disease.Maybe this is a punishment from the God,because I've been a bad person in my lifetime,or maybe this is His way to makes me closer with Him.

Whatever the reason is,I just hope that God will give me enough patience to deal with this,support me through this sickness,and finally,cured me from this disease.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers