Monday,November 29th 2010

Hi everyone!today is the first day of the mid-term examination,and today's subject are math & germany...Right.Math,I'm doomed.Whatever,wish me luck guys!

Anyway that's not what I wanna post here.

I don't know what I'm feeling right now,but I guess I'll just say it.

Look,I'm not trying to be equal,I'm done trying in the past.I'm trying to be kind,but I'm not looking for a reward.I'm seeking for respect but you're not giving it to me,and I'm getting used to it.You are part of something while I'm merely nothing.You are everything that I'm not,the exact opposite of mine.You've hurted me so many times I can't recall.But still,I care about you.You're my friend.Either you turn around or move forward,I'll always be there for you.As long as you want me to.

Powered by Blogger.

Followers