The reason why I didn't move to Tumblr.

Can't resist how much interesting all of the Tumblr's things are.I do like visiting people's Tumblr so much!There's so much fun of it.They really do express all of their thoughts (including pictures,video.text,and audio) in that page!Whoa That's just...Cool.In my eyes,Tumblr-ing seems like an alternative way to express your hidden feelings.Nowadays,most of the people moves into Tumblr.They say Tumblr is much better than blogger.Blogger users are decreased,and I rarely see an update in people's blog.

Honestly,I also think that the features of Tumblr  is much better than blogger.

So why didn't I make a Tumblr page for myself?
  Well,I don't know either.The toughts about leaving this site and moved into Tumblr just feels...wrong.Some of the memories that I've almost forgot,Old friends,Those fun things I did in the past,and Me,myself,the way I used to be,is all written in this page,and I...don't wanna forget it.

Those kind of things are just enough to make me keep updating this blog.Sorry if some of my post aren't better than a junk.I've just wanted to share what I feel.At least In the end,when I'm older,I have something about my teenage life stories to remember with.

*For those who read this,sorry if my grammar sucks-_-

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Followers